The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared a pandemic over a new corona virus which causes an illness known as COVID-19 that has spread to nearly every country in the world. The disease has killed more than 114,000 people and infected more than 1.85 million. Most of the infected countries started lock down. almost all the business establishments been closed, workers out of work, people been locked in their houses. The year 20’20 seems not a good year as many of us are facing problems from beginning of the year January 20’20.
Many people have been losing their jobs, as companies are getting closed. We assume there will be good days coming ahead .
Scientists across been working round the clock to invent the perfect drugs to cure this virus. In this difficult situation we are writing this article for job seekers who may find jobs in India and abroad in the coming days.
There are many job sites you can find if you search on google or any other search engine. Job seekers need to understand and search which sites are best job board which they can easily search and apply for jobs. Many job sites have advance features which can help both job seekers & employers.
In this article we are going to explain to you in detail which job sites are the best within India and abroad.
1. Naukri.com – Is a leading and large job portal in India. In march 1997 Naukri.com started its operations , lunched by Mr Sanjeev Bikhchandani , head quartered in Noida, India. Naukri.com has more than 25 million job seekers and 90,000 live jobs and growing day by day. It has list of large database of candidates and corporate clients . Employement agencies and employers can buy the candidates data base , can recruit candidates directly from the data base. Indian job seekers need to register their cvs , search and apply for the jobs.
2. Monsterindia.com – is a part of global employment website Monster.com ,owned and operated by Monster Worldwide Inc, headquartered in Weston,Massachusetts, United States of America. Founded by Mr Jeff Taylor and Mr Scott Gutz is current CEO. Indian Job seekers register with Monsterindia.com , search and apply for jobs if you are looking jobs within India. The site has more than 100000 + live jobs and many advance features.
3. Timesjobs.com – is an Indian job website operating in India and Middle East. It is owned and operated by The Times Group. Candidates looking for jobs in the Middle Eastern countries also can search and apply Jobs in this Job portal.
4. freshersworld.com – is a leading job site in India for fresher’s or candidates who does have any experience looking for jobs . This site has database of over 1.5+ Crore resumes , More than 3 Lakh+ resumes are added every month from entry level graduates across the country. If you are a fresher ,with no experience and students looking for jobs in India, you need to register in this site and apply for jobs. Mr Joby Joseph is the founder of FreshersWorld.com .
5. indeed.co.in – is part of Indeed.com an American employment website and the #1 job site in the world with over 25 crore unique visitors every month. It is one of a best and largest Job site in the world with 250 million unique monthly visitors , 15 Millions resumes, 15 millions total ratings and reviewed , 10 jobs added per second globally .
6. Linkedin.com– Is an American business, professional networking and Job oriented website , operates via websites and mobile apps. Founded by Reid Hoffman on December 28, 2002. India job seekers looking for jobs in India or any part of the world need to register their professional portfolio and search jobs . The site is, as of 2013, available in 24 languages, including Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Czech, Polish, Korean, Indonesian, Malay, and Tagalog. LinkedIn.com allows members both job seekers and employers to create profiles and “connections” to each other in an online social network which may represent real-world professional relationships. Members can invite anyone whether an existing member or not to become a connection.
7. Glassdoor.co.in – is a Indian job site and part of Glassdoor.com ,an online employement website , headquartered in Mill valley , California , United States of America. Founded by Robert Hohman, Rich Barton and Tim Besses . The company was cofounded in 2007 by Tim Besse, Robert Hohman, who serves as the company’s CEO, and Expedia founder Rich Barton, who serves as the company’s Chairman. Indian Job seekers looking for jobs in India register , search and apply for jobs.
8. Shine.com – is a largest online Job portal in India founded in 2008. As per their information , this site has crossed 3.4 crore candidate landmark and has more than 3 lakh latest job vacancies from leading companies of India.
9. careerjet.in – is a part of Careerjet.com , a job search engine designed to make the process of finding a job on the internet easier for the user. It maps the huge selection of job offerings available on the internet in one extensive database by referencing job listings originating from job boards, recruitment agency websites and large specialist recruitment sites. As per their slogan In just one search access 20,284,570 jobs published on 40,732 websites in the world. This Job site is also the best job search engine for Indian job seekers looking for Jobs within India , especially in small cities and towns of India.
10. hozpitality.in – If you are a hospitality professional ,looking for jobs in Hospitality Industry in India, this site is a good site. Hozpitality.in is a part of Hozpitality Group, an employment website,s headquartered in Canada as Hozpitality Consulting with offices in Dubai & India.
11. Woojobz.com – Launched in 2016, is the leading platform for global Jobs, education, maritime jobs, immigration, business listing, and news information services. Woojobz.com serves millions of employers, employees, students, seafarers, entrepreneur & migrants in India and around the world. This site has many features likewise candidates & employers can post their own experience stories, news and Videos.
Indian Job seekers looking for Jobs in Abroad , You must look at the below Job sites, register ,search and apply for Jobs.
1) Naukrigulf.com – Its parent company is Naukri.com of India, Operates in United Arab emirates , Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman & Qatar. The portal provides job seekers with various services that facilitate them to browse through enlisted jobs, apply online and register themselves to be contacted by recruiters for relevant opportunities. Indian candidates looking for Jobs in the Middle east countries must register with this site and apply for jobs. The site has more than 30,000 + jobs publishing every month.
2) Bayt.com – Founded in 2000, Bayt.com has become one of the most trusted and respected brands in the Middle east & North African region. With over 38,300,000 professionals and over 40,000 leading organizations using Bayt.com, and publishing 1000’s of Jobs every month. Employers and candidates can avail its services from these countries Algeria , bahrain,Dubai,Egypt,India,Iran,Iraq,Jordan,Kuwait,Lebanon,Libya,Morocco,Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, UAE and Yemen . Employers can recruit best candidates from these countries and candidates can apply Jobs in these listed countries.
3)Monstergulf.com – is a part of Monter.com . This Job site is operating in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain. This is one of a best site if you are looking for jobs in the Middle East.
4) Gulftalent.com– is the leading online recruitment portal in the Middle East, having 9000+ leading corporate clients and 8 million+ registered candidates in the database. The company founded in 2005 with head quartered in UAE and operated in the other Middle East countries likewise Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Egypt, Jordan and Lebanon. This Job portal also a perfect online platform for Indian Job seekers looking for jobs in the Middle East and North African countries.
Many small and middle range companies across the Middle East and north African countries used to publish their Jobs in the below sites. Job seekers need to log on these sites and look for jobs as per their industries.https://getthat.com/jobshttps://www.efinancialcareers-gulf.com/https://www.indeed.ae/
Jobs & B2B Sites in Qatarhttps://www.qatarliving.com/https://qa.indeed.com/http://gotogulf.com/
Jobs & Business information in Omanhttps://oman.tanqeeb.com/en?change_lang=1https://om.indeed.com/jobs-in-Oman